We’ve provided a measurement guide to help our commissioners send us proper measurements, and everything else that may be needing depending on the commission! You can send measurements in inches or centimeters, we have measuring tapes for both! Please use a measuring tape for all of your measurements, do not use a ruler.
These lovely measuring doodles were provided by Quirachen, please check out her page for more lovely content!
Here is what we need for each project:
- Heads: Just the head measurements.
- Paws: Trace of your hand with measurements
- Tail: None
- Feetpaws: Pair of comfortable shoes, we recommend slip-on house slippers. Please write your username on the side or bottom!
- Bodysuit: Duct Tape Dummy
- Armsleeves: Arm measurements.
Please only include these measurements if you ordered armsleeves as well! It is best if you have someone help you to get the measurements as accurate as possible.
Also do not pull the measuring tape too tight as the armsleeves will be tight as well! (We leave some extra wiggle room.)
- Measure the length of your arm from the top of your shoulder all the way to your wrist line. (Generally where shirt seam-lines are)
- Measure the length of your arm from your armpit all the way to the wrist line.
- Measure the top arm circumference.
- Measure the lower arm circumference.
- Measure the wrist circumference.
- Note all of these down and send them our way!
Toony heads need all the measurements, resin-based heads only need the green and orange!
1. Circumference of the widest part of your head. If you have a bit of weight this could be your cheeks.
2. Length of your nose bridge.
3. Between the eyes.
3. Chin to hairline.
4. Chin to top of the head.
Please note that these measurements should be straight, and not go with the curve of your forehead or nose.
Make sure you have your back, arms and legs STRAIGHT. Do not bend your arms, have them hanging down when taping or flex them. Also do not bend over and stand as you normally would, as whatever stance you are keeping for the dummy, will be the form of the dummy! Do the arms last as they will get tired over time! The reason for the arms being in a T pose is if you leave them hanging low, you won’t be able to lift your arms properly in your bodysuit due to the dummy being incorrect.
After the crotch spread out down to the legs. Move on to Step 4.
Ready to mail everything?
We generally recommend to re-use boxes like from Amazon or other shipping boxes, they’re cheaper than using the ones from the post office. If you taped the dummy properly you can fold it as much as you want without breaking it. Add in the hand trace, shoes and an extra sheet of paper for the arm measurements. If you can add your username somewhere on the box that would help a lot more! If you want to make the shipping cheaper you can ship them in thin bag-like envelopes.
For those asking, yes you can add candy or any other surprises! As long as they’re appropriate. ^_^ Just remember if you are international there are certain things you can’t ship such as milk products (including chocolate). We’ll make sure to tweet about it since we absolutely love random surprises!
You can mail your box to:
P.O. Box 3082
Acton, Massachusetts 01720
Email: [email protected]
And for phone number please leave blank as it only causes spam calls. (Same is recommended for your side)
For international customers, Acton is the city and Massachusetts is the state!
We will not provide our real address, our post office box is valid for all states and countries to send mail to. Only government issued papers cannot be send to PO boxes.